Oh, life. Why is packing to move house a fate worse than death? Every attempt to clear things out and make things tidier actually makes it seem more like a bomb has hit my life. Seriously. Urgh.
I am very much looking forward to being in our new home, Scott, me and our snake babies! We've decided that as we have a couple of bottles of Moet floating around that we are going to have champagne and pizza on Friday night, our first night in the flat of dreams. All terribly exciting. I do, however, have to make it through a week of placement and one day at uni before I can get on with moving, and after the disjointedness of last week, and hours upon hours spent in hospitals, it really is going to be a dredge. Also, half term is next week, and as much as I love teaching, sometimes I need a break from the buggers and from andragogy, and to move house and try and make it look pretty. How comes when something exciting is on the horizon, time slows down?
I might also finally get my tattoo next week, because I can.
I wish I had something more exciting to tell the world, but I am all about packing, essay writing and personal statement assistance. God, I'm old.
Kel xo
PS - It's my brother's birthday. Happy Birthday, Sibling.
No comments:
Post a Comment