Dear World,
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I'm Kelly *shakes hand* and this is my most recent foray into the world of blogging. I say most recent, as I've been an online journaller (is that even a word?!) of sorts for about 11 years, starting on good old Teen Open Diary, and most recently reposting all sorts of nonsense on Tumblr. I decided it was time to write a real blog, one that I can take some kind of pride in and one that I hope will really reflect my personality.
I don't necessarily have any kind of plan for the types of posts I'll end up writing, but I'm sure over the next few months this little space will start to take shape. I'm a trained theatre practitioner, so I'm sure theatre will feature somewhere along the line, but I also want a place to document and share things from my everyday life. I have an amazing boy who is a great musician, on all sorts of adventures, and I'm about to head back to school, so there are a great deal of things going on. I also love to eat, a lot, so I'm thinking of doing a weekly recipe feature. I'm an ex fashion employee, and I love a good book... Who knows where it will all lead. There'll be photos & words & all sorts of bits and pieces as I find my feet here.
So, bloggers, here goes nothing...
Kel xo
No comments:
Post a Comment